Designed as a direct bolt-on for the Element RC Enduro chassis, this Independent Front Suspension (IFS) Conversion Kit is the perfect scale accessory. It features injection-molded upper and lower suspension arms with optimized ball cups for fluid suspension articulation. The high-clearance steering incorporates an aluminum swing rack and steering plates for durability and a more precise feel.
Built with durability and performance in mind, the Element RC IFS Conversion Kit will make your Enduro stand out on the trail.
Steering rack: The included aluminum swing rack and steering plates give the IFS suspension a precise, solid feel.
Steering blocks: 100% compatible with steering blocks from previous Enduro chassis and allows up to 45º of steering.
Suspension: Injection-molded upper and lower suspension arms and optimized ball cups provide maximum suspension articulation.
IFS conversion for Enduro chassis: The Independent Front Suspension conversion kit is a direct bolt-on accessory for all Element RC Enduro chassis. Whether it’s an RTR or Builder’s Kit, the IFS conversion is perfect when building a modern rig.
- Metal servo horn
- Aluminum steering plates and rack
- Steel hinge pin brace
- 12mm wheel hexes
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Durable front skid plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Universal front drive shafts
- Metal input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Heavy-duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Truck
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Internal Gear Ratio: varies
* This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Required to Complete
- Fits: Enduro Chassis
- Also fits: Axial SCX10, SCX10ii and SSD Trail King (additional parts required.)